Tuesday, March 1, 2011

By Lori Designs #6 & MelJen's ATC Challenge

You know what my favorite thing is about stamping and making cards?  There's almost no such thing as "ruining" something!  LOL  This card started off as something completely different, but I made a "boo-boo" and it turned into something else completely... but I'm just as happy with it!  LOL  This is for the:



 I used one of the Puddle Jumper images and used her little doll as the main image on my card.  LOVE these images - and she's coming out with NEW STUFF in a week... drool.... ;)
I used Stampin' Up! cardstocks and designer papers in Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, and Whisper White, and the blue is from my stash because I didn't have any matching SU! blue.  Ribbons and polka-dot brads are all from SU!

OK - Next up:

MelJen's Challenge #47 - Create an ATC (Artist Trading Card)






I don't usually make ATC's, but they are quick and fun to make, the only "rule" being the size (2.5 x 3.5 inches) so I jumped onto this challenge, too.  I used this sweet MelJen's digi image of a heart with wings and colored it with Prismacolor pencils blended with Gamsol.  I used SU! Dazzling Diamonds glitter, SU! diamond gemstone brads and a silver glittery ribbon from my stash. 


Peace.

11 comments:

  1. Great cards Jenn! Lovin' the layouts!

    Thx for sharing with us at the By LORi Designs challenge!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the ATC! Love the rhinestones!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You so much for sharing your creation with us at MelJen's this week. Great job with the Prismacolors, I just love em'. And that extra glitz with the rhinestones and giltter.....very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute.. love your designs. Hope to see you again at BLD

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fun card Jenn! I love your houndstooth papers together with the polka-dots. It makes for such a happy card. Great job with the challenge colors too. Thanks for joining us at the By LORi Designs challenge. Hope you'll play our challenges again.
    All the best,
    Sharon, BLD-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the DP combinations! Cute Card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This ATC is so very pretty. Thanks for joining our ATC-challenge at Meljen's Design Team & Challenge Blog!

    Greetings,
    Katja (MJ-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card...love the houndstooth paper and cute sentiment x
    Thanks for joining in the fun at BLD :)

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards. I often have cards that are pictured one way in my head, but come out differently. I've learned to just got with it. Both of your cards are great! Thanks for joining us at By LORi Designs Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so nice! Thank you for joining us at the challenge of By LORi Designs last week. You have still one day to enter the challenge of this week! Hope you will join us again!
    Regards,
    Mariska – BLD Challenge Team

    ReplyDelete