Friday, March 18, 2011

Paper Shelter, US & Sketch Saturday

2nd post for today...

I found a new digi stamp company yesterday (new to me, anyway) called The Paper Shelter (click to view site) and OMG I was hooked right away.  Talk about CUTE.  So I bought their Taurus image (Cassidy is a Taurus) and made this card for the Paper Shelter Spring Fling Challenge (Taurus is the sign for April 21 - May 20) and I followed the sketch for the:

Unscripted Sketches #97



 I colored her in with Prismacolors and mineral spirits.  Cardstock, brads and glitter from SU!


Next I have another card for the Sketch Saturday challenge, just because I wanted to use this cute new image that I won from Softpencil Studios:





I did some paper-piecing and colored them in with Prismacolors & mineral spirits.  Cardstock, DP, punches, flower brads, ribbon and glitter all from SU!


Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards...such cute images and a great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday.

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joining us at TPS.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Taurus image - no wonder you just had to have it!!! LOL!! Great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww... your card is adorable Jenn!!! I love the soft colours! and I´m very glad you´re enjoying my little gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Both cards are fantastic! Love the little Taurus image, especially ;D Thanks so much for joining the challenge this week at The Paper Shelter ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card hun love the image and layout. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card
    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have made a fab job with this cutie
    thanks for playing along @ The Paper Shelter this week

    ReplyDelete