Thursday, March 24, 2011

Delightful Inspirations - Caught a Bug

I am so thrilled to be participating in this progressive challenge again - I simply adore Faith's images at Designed2Delight!  You can find the challenge blog here:

These bugs are from a set called "Caught a Bug" - colored with a combination of SU! markers and Prismacolors with mineral spirits.  I used some ladybug paper from my stash - the circle punches, cardstock, glitter and Crystal Effects from SU!
 

That's all for now but I have one more post for today - be back later!  Peace. 

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Jenn! Love the sparkly ladybugs and the dp is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight this week.
    Hugs, Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card - love your added ladybugs! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper is perfect! I love the glitter and all the red--so cute!

    ReplyDelete