Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lazy Sundays

I love lazy weekends. Cassidy and I are still trying to get over whatever sickness we have been fighting for 2 weeks, so we both decided to take it easy this weekend.  That's no easy feat for a 15-year-old girl!  LOL  She's such a good kid, though.  I really love when she hangs out with us.  Anyway, I made cards all day yesterday and plan to do so again today.

So today I have 2 cards for you, for 4 challenges.  The first one is for:


I used MelJen's adorable groundhog image with sentiment - both freebies.  Melissa is extremely generous with giving out freebies on her site - new ones are always available on Mondays. For this card, I used white brads, glitter, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock from Stampin' Up!  The paw-print paper is from Over The Moon Press and the little groundhog guy is colored with Prismacolors and mineral spirits.

Next up is a completely opposite card - this one's girly - and is for:

All That Scraps - Anything Goes

and

ABC Challenge - P is for Pink



For this one, I used one of the soon-to-be-retired digi angels from the Gingersnaps collection at All That Scraps.  If you want it - go get it here before it's gone.
I used ribbon, cardstock and background papers from SU!  Her dress, shoes, and hair bow are paper-pieced, her skin is colored with Prismacolors and mineral spirits.

Enjoy your Sunday!  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. These are great projects Jenn! It is so fun to visit your blog to see your projects.

    I hope you feel better really soon. We seem to be fighting the same type of thing here. It just doesn't seem to want to go away. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, I hope you both feel better very soon! These cards are wonderful. I just wanted to let you know I gave you a Stylish Blogger Award at http://itsallinthecards.blogspot.com/2011/03/michelle-perkett-design-team-and.html :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet, thanks for joining in with us this time at the ABC challenge,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome groundhog card! Love it!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are such cute cards.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Card for a male challenge.
    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete