Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mojo Monday and Tuesday Throwdown

Today I used one of Lori Boyd's Puddle Jumper images called  Darla and created this pink, red, vanilla and chocolate colored card for the:

I colored her with Prismacolors & mineral spirits.  Ribbon is from my stash - flower brads and all cardstocks and DP by Stampin' Up!

Next is a bookmark I made for my cousin Leia, who is about to give birth to a baby girl any day now... :)  The bookmark opens from the top, and inside it says "You may have tangible wealth untold; Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold.  Richer than I you could never be, I had a Mother who read to me."  I am entering this into the:

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #41 - anything but a card 



This one also uses a digi image from By Lori Designs, this one is called Maisie Lollipop.  I used Pretty in Pink cardstock, DP, brads, marker, and ribbon by Stampin' Up! Have a great weekend!  Peace.

1 comment: