Saturday, March 5, 2011

Michelle Perkett - DT Announcement!

I have some really exciting news to share... I'm happy to announce that I am now on the Design Team for Michelle Perkett Studio Designs!  Michelle is a very talented artist, a sweetheart of a person, and a Red Sox fan!  hee hee  I am really looking forward to working with Michelle and the rest of her awesome Design Team.  Yay!  :)

So for today, I figured it would be appropriate to share my card for the:

Michelle Perkett Studio Challenge - Buttons & Bows






I used the Queen of Hearts image from Michelle, isn't she beautiful?  She's colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.  Buttons & ribbon from my stash.  I am looking forward to sharing lots more of Michelle's gorgeous designs with you!  Peace.

8 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! That is so exciting - congratulations my friend!

    Love the card!!! hope you all are feeling better!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you little mermaid you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the DT!! I can't wait to see all the beautiful creations you'll make with Michelle's fab images!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, this is such a lovely card with the Q of Hearts! Thank you for joining our challenge and Welcome to MPS DT! We are thrilled to have you!

    Hugs,

    Michelle

    GO SOX!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenn :) Such a beautiful card! Terrific coloring and color combo! I'm super excited to be part of the Michelle Perkett Studio design team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, what beautiful colours Jenn. welcome to the DT too :-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Jenn- look forward to working with you on the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card.

    Welcome to the team.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete