Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pixie Dust - Thank You for Being You

I very rarely decorate the inside of my cards - do you?  When I printed out the image for this card, I didn't realize it was going to take up almost the entire card front, so part of the sentiment wasn't going to fit.  This inspired me to decorate the inside of my card... and this is for the:



I used this cute digi image from Pixie Dust Studios called "When Will My Prince Come?"  She's colored with Prismacolors and mineral spirits.  Cardstock, designer paper, and glitter by Stampin' Up!

The other day, I told you I was going to spend some time cutting cardstock into ATC-sized pieces... here are the results of that endeavor:


It was well worth the short time I spent trimming up my scraps to have this pile of ready-made ATC's!  

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card ! Thanks fot joining the pixies this week Joyce xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got a lot of work done cutting all of those papers to ATC size! I can't wait to see your ATCs! Your card is lovely. The image is beautifully colored, and smart thinking to include part of the sentiment inside the card. I should start decorating the insides of my cards too!

    ReplyDelete