Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stamptacular Sunday - Frame It!

My daughter Cassidy has been sick for over a week now, the poor kid spent the entire February school vacation home coughing and just feeling like crap.  She went to school on Monday but woke up Tuesday feeling even worse, so I kept her home and we finally went to the doctor.  What started as a cold or the flu had developed into pneumonia!  The poor kid, no wonder she felt so awful!  They gave her some antibiotics and she's finally starting to feel better.

For today, I have a card made with one of Michelle Perkett's cute images called Olive - this is for the:



 I used SU!  designer papers and markers in Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, and So Saffron.  Buttons are from my stash. I'm also starting to feel a little better finally, so I hope to spend some time with my stamps today!
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. cute card, love the image and all those circles
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, it puts a smile on my face, love the way all the buttons fits with the design paper, nice colours as well. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week,hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete