Tuesday, March 15, 2011

D2D & Paper Crafting Journey

Please scroll down for my Michelle Perkett GO GREEN for St. Patty's Day post!  Thank you!

I was so glad I did the Delightful Inspiration challenge last week, because the freebie that Faith gave out for this week is just too precious for words, her name is Cute Angel Caroline.  LOL  So for this week's Delightful Inspiration challenge, as well as the Papercrafting Journey - Things with Wings challenge, I have this card:


I colored Caroline in with Prismacolors & mineral spirits.  The cardstock and DP's are all from my stash of papers that people have given to me or I've won.  Ribbon is by SU! in Old Olive.  

Everyone seems to be coming along nicely health-wise in the house... knocking on wood now... we are really looking forward to Spring, but I have to say the snowflakes I saw falling yesterday were not very encouraging.  HMPH.  Did I tell you all that Cassidy is going to the PROM?  Her first one.  With her first real boyfriend.  I'm really proud of her and how she is handling this relationship, she's very mature about it all for an almost-16-year-old.  I'm really proud of both of my kids, actually, they are growing into lovely young adults.  I love nothing more than being their mom.  <3  Trevor came home yesterday with his progress report (he's a senior in high school), all A's and B's.  That's my boy.  :)

Peace. 

4 comments:

  1. This is just too cute. Definitely made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patchwork on this! Cute card! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so nice...all the colors goes so well together.
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card...love patchwork background! Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.

    ReplyDelete