Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Inspired by... Teardrops on My Guitar

I couldn't wait to post this card for this challenge, I had so much fun making this...




I love Taylor Swift, and I love that she plays the guitar along with singing like an angel.  I had a blast altering these 2 Creepin' kids Jill and Tyler from the new TGF Creepin' Kit to make a guitar-playing girl.  :)  Paper and ribbon are from my stash, cardstock is Summer Sun, Ruby Red and Old Olive from SU!  Gemstone brads by SU!
Click HERE for the video of the Teardrops on my Guitar song that inspired me.

Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant Jenn! Your card rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a heart breaking song. I had to listen to it.
    But your card is wonderful, I love the image and the bright colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays.Dorte, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card...great image...great colouring...great song....thanks for playing with FFF
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining the DT from FFF with your fabulous card, you rock hhehehe..
    Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete