Thursday, March 31, 2011

Friday Sketchers & Unscripted Sketches

OK so this little stamp called Annie from Stamping Bella just might currently be my favorite stamp.  SHHHHHH - don't tell the others.  hee hee  I just love her.  I love to color her, I love to paper-piece her dress... I just love her.  So I used her to make this card for the:

Rub-on sentiment, cardstock, designer paper and glitter from Stampin' Up!  Her hair and face are colored with Prismacolors & mineral spirits.

This next card is for the:

Unscripted Sketches #99


 The devil and angel are from the Greeting Farm's Naughty or Nice set, stamped on SU! Whisper White cardstock and colored with Prismacolors & mineral spirits.  DP and ribbon are from my stash. Hearts are from a punch (SU!).

Be back tomorrow with more Bella goodness for Bellarific Friday.  :)  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Cute card, and great take on this week's sketch! Don't forget to join us this weekend at Unscripted Sketches for our big blogiversary with a great prize and several RAKS! Thanks for joining us this week! Becky G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card. I think I got the angel & devil, but I haven't used them yet :(

    Congrats on winning Daisy at TGF! I'm definitely going to get that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, On March 11th we posted the winners for February for Pile It On! challenges. I haven't received an email from you so far. Are you interested in the prize? If you do, please go to the PIO website and send us an email.

    -- dalis
    PIO Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are just adorable! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Tiddly Inks/Christy image from Stamping Bella! She looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are just PreCIOUS!!! Love the bw, and the nuaghty and nice is right up my alley! LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete