Sunday, August 2, 2026

Play Time - 613 Avenue Create

 We have a fun new challenge for you today at

The theme is Play Time so we had to create something fun!  I came up with the idea for a Tic Tac Toe board when I was out to dinner with my 7-year-old granddaughter RaeRae and we were drawing Tic-Tac-Toe boards while waiting for our food:


I took a 6x6 inch deep canvas and painted it gray. I then applied Mod Podge all over it and let it dry. I die cut the letters and attached them with another layer of Mod Podge. I used a Sharpie and a ruler to draw the lines and then applied another layer of Mod Podge. I die cut the X's and O's 5 times out of a heavy cardstock and then once from DP (Doodlebug Designs), layering them on top of each other and securing with Mod Podge to create a nice, thick piece. The back of the canvas is perfect for storing the pieces when not in use! I was quite proud of my creation and RaeRae was thrilled with the unexpected gift! :)

I would like to enter my Tic-Tac-Toe board into the following challenges:






Thanks for visiting! Peace.

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea Jenn!
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever of a project, and great fit for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous projct!! Love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very clever idea and definitely one 'for the little ones'. Thanks for joining in with my theme challenge at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever project! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll join us again this month!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great, thanks for joining us at the ABAC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky RaeRae to receive this cool handcrafted game from you Jenn! So thoughtful of you and perfect for the Alphabet Challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us! ~ Nancy J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, this is a wonderful project, ? inspired by our challenge. A fabulous gift. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges with G is for Games. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and creative way to play this classic game! Perfect storage for the pieces, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Outlawz Anything but a Card. Katrina

    ReplyDelete