Friday, September 18, 2026

The Earth Laughs in Flowers - Color Dare #721

 Good morning!  We have a beautiful new color challenge for you at:


I used a digi stamp and printable papers from Kreativzauberby nilu on Instagram. I colored with Copics, fussy cut her and layered her on top of a die cut (Hero Arts). I added a rub-on sentiment from my stash to a little tag and attached that with a flower brad from my stash.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Triple B - Birds, Blooms, and Butterflies

Beautiful Blossoms #45 - Anything Floral/Optional Mood Board

Try it on Tuesday - Pretty Papers

Shopping Our Stash #582 - Who's Who (use a person on your card)

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

6 comments:

  1. How cute! So much of our colors all around! Plus the sentiment is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jenn, you sure know how to use only two colors and 'pack a punch' with them. This is wonderful & oh so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty and sweet!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms and Triple B!
    Diane BB DT, TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little girl is cute, but I can tell she has an attitude! Love the sentiment, love the use of the Color Dare colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetness! Way to go shopping your stash for our Who's Who challenge!! Your blue Belle fits our "person" theme over at Shopping Our Stash perfectly. Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us. Deb Horst, DT #SOS582

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very sweet card. Thanks for visiting my blog. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete