Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Witches & Scarecrows

  One more post with a couple more cards for today - this one is for the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Stamp It!

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Stamp It!

Try it on Tuesday - Emboss It!

Paper, Rocks, Scissors #20 - Anything Goes

Paper Funday #91 - AG/Optional Sketch (I did loosely follow the sketch)

I love the SSS products and have several of their stamp sets - this one is called Hocus Pocus. I grabbed a background from my stash that I had made previously with a stencil and some purple & yellow inks. I stamped the books and sentiment directly on the background (everything is stamped with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder), then stamped the witch out separately and fussy cut her. I colored with Copics and attached her with foam tape. 

..............................

And this next one is for the following challenges:

Sweet November Stamps FB Group - Autumn Magic

Little Red Wagon #874 - Hayloft

Creative Knockouts #578 - Lots of Layers

Passion for Markers #854 - Lots of Layers

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Hello Autumn

I used papers from Doodlebug Design, and an ephemera sentiment and arch nesting dies from Unity Stamp Co. I printed out the Scarecrow in Training #2 digi from Sweet November Stamps, colored with Copics and stenciled some clouds around the edges with my Cloud Edger stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (use code JennFan10 for 10% off). Peace.

3 comments:

  1. 2 wonderful cards both with lots of different layers and thanks for sharing at Passion for markers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Perfect for the fall season. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are precious! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete