Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Let's Celebrate!

 Goooood morning and happy September 1st!!!

We have a new challenge for you at our All Dressed Up Facebook group


Theme is CELEBRATIONS!

I used one of the new stencils from the September release (don't forget to use code JennFan10 for 10% off) at:


This one is called Spooky Swirls:


I used my Gelli plate with the Spooky Swirls stencil to create my background. I used a sticker sentiment from a sticker book from Funky Fossil. I printed out Beret Girl from All Dressed Up and colored her with Copics, then used a photo strip frame die to cut her out.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Die Cuts

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes

Just Us Girls #838 - Stencil Week

Thanks for visiting! Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment