It's a good thing I make a lot of my projects ahead of time because I have not had a second to sit down and play in my craft room for over a week! I finally got in there yesterday and it felt so good. It's truly therapeutic to me.
I'd like to enter my card below into the following challenges:
Cut it Up #365 - Orange and Black
Alphabet Challenge - K is for Kitten (I hope her costume counts! LOL)
A Place to Start - AG/Optional Relates to a Song
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Make Your Own Background
Passion for Markers - For a Child
I created my backgrounds with watercolor paper - the black is Black Soot Distress Oxide Spray with water and the orange is Lindy's Magicals Haunted Halloween Hag's Wart Orange. The digi I used from All Dressed Up is called Boo - I Can See You Girl (she's not currently in the shop but there are lots of other adorable images to choose from)! I colored her with Copics and used a deckled/torn edge nesting die to cut her out. I attached a little ticket ephemera from Unity Stamp Co. and added a sticker from my stash (SRM Stickers) on the top piece that I die cut with one of the banners from the Decorative Sentiment Dies set from Emily Moore Designs. Peace.
.png)
So wonderful! And really, too cute to spook! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Conny
Cute card, like the image and die set that you used. Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our orange and black challenge.
ReplyDelete