Wednesday, September 23, 2026

hello Autumn!

 Good morning! I just realized we only have one week left of September!  How did that happen? LOL I wanted to make sure to share the rest of my September stencil projects from:


This one is called Waning Leaves, don't forget to use code JennFan10 for 10% off:


I used Lindy's Magicals for everything on this one - so first I used the magicals through my stencil by simply sprinkling, spritzing lightly with water, and letting dry. I then used the same Magicals like watercolors and just painted them on some scrap watercolor paper. Once dry, I die cut the leaf sprig and the word "hello" and then used the last piece to apply a strip across the middle of the card. I tore the edges of the panel and attached to a green card base.I wish you could see the sparkle on this!!!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Make Your Own Background

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Hello Autumn

Die Cut Divas - Reuse, Repurpose, Recycle

Stencil Fun - Anything Goes/Yellow (mostly yellow)

Classic Design Challenge - AG/Optional Autumn Colors

Thanks for stopping by! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment