Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Have a Spooky Day!

 I am having so much fun making Halloween cards! I would like to enter this one into the following challenges:

Cut it Up #364- Shaped Cards

Classic Design Challenge - AG/Optional Use Die Cuts

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Stamp It! (no digis)

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Hello Autumn

All About Papercraft #9 - Masculine


I used the Nested Coffin dies from Scrapbook.com for my shaped card - I just left one edge off of the die when I ran it through my machine, leaving the long side on the left folded. I stamped the gnome (stamps from the Witch Way set from Unity Stamp Co.) with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored with Copics, fussy cut, and attached with foam dots. I used the Ranger Tart Cranberry Mica Spray to drip down the white coffin to mimic blood, then stamped the sentiment on that. I added some die cut spider webs and some red pearl stickers. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment