Monday, September 7, 2026

Thanks a bunch!

 Gooooood morning!  Fall is definitely in the air in central Massachusetts and I am not upset about it. It's a perfect day to share one of my Autumn cards I made with one of the stencils from the September release (don't forget you can always use code JennFan10 to save 10%) at:


This is called Waning Leaves:

I used the stencil in the reverse fashion after applying Lindy's Magicals to it. I LOVE the way the colors from the Laurel Garden set blended together to create this magical Fall card! I used the same set of Lindy's on scrap pieces of watercolor paper and then die cut the sentiment (Banner Greetings from Mama Elephant) and Autumn leaves (This Calls for Confetti Autumn Artisan Dies) from them, attaching with foam dots. I used the Six Scallop Window Creative Cuts with a stitched edge from Mama Elephant, cut from Kraft cardstock, for the frame.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #220 - Sweater Weather

Let's Craft & Create #235 - AG/Frame It

Just Us Girls - Die Week #839- Thanks

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

1 comment: