Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Mr & Mrs Skeleton ATC's

 Good morning! Only a few days left of September so I'm posting the last of my September release projects from:

This one is called Mr & Mrs Skeleton:

I paired it with the Magic Runes stencil for the backgrounds:

For my first ATC, I used Black Soot Spray Stain through the Magic Runes stencil on a scrap piece of previously distressed watercolor paper and trimmed it to ATC size (3.5x2.5"). I then applied Black Soot & Villainous Potion Distress Oxide Inks through the skeleton stencil and embossed with a sparkly clear embossing powder. I used a stitched edge oval nesting die to cut out and sponged the edges with black ink. I die cut the word EEK! out of a scrap piece of previously distressed silver cardstock:


For my next ATC, I didn't clean the stencil after using it above so I spritzed it with water and let it dry on a piece of watercolor paper. I trimmed it down to ATC size and sponged the edges with black ink. I applied Distress Oxide Inks through the skeleton stencil and embossed with clear sparkly embossing powder, die cut the letters for the word BOO from black cardstock and covered them with Black Stickles:


I'd like to enter my ATC's into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Use More Than One Stencil

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Just Us Girls #842 - Anything Goes Stencil Week

Thanks for stopping by! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment