Sunday, September 6, 2026

Bright & Breezy - 613 Avenue Create: September

 Hey friends!  We have a new challenge for you today at 613 Avenue Create

The theme is Bright & Breezy, so I decided to use one of the stencils from the September release at


This is called Waning Leaves (don't forget to use code JennFan10 for 10% off!):


I created my background by ink blending yellow, orange, and red Distress Oxide Inks on a piece of watercolor paper. I then blended Black Soot through the Waning Leaves stencil and embossed those with a clear sparkly embossing powder. I stamped the sentiment directly on the background (Bountiful Owl from Unity Stamp Co.). I printed out Windy Fall Day from Krista Smith (no longer in business), colored with Copics and fussy cut then attached her with foam tape.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Hello Autumn

Crafter's Cafe #333 - AG/Optional Easel Cards

Stencil Fun - AG with stencils/optional lots of yellows

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #220

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment