Saturday, September 12, 2026

Love is my anchor

 Oh OK fine I'll squeeze in one more Summer card!  hee hee  I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash #582 - Who's Who (use a person)

Crafty Calendar September - Summer

Little Red Wagon #875 - Use a Stamp

Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Creative Moments #285 - Make it Cute

I created my background by ink smooshing with blues and greens from my Distress Oxide Ink pads and Mica Spray Stains. I used some texture paste through a mermaid scale stencil and let that dry, then attached an anchor die cut. stamped the Whimsabella Mermaid Starfish Sparkle from Stamping Bella with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored with Copics and used a rounded edge rectangle die to cut her out. I added a couple little gemstone pearls I had in my stash that matched the colors I used. I added a sentiment from my stash and attached a little die cut heart to it. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment