Good morning! I woke up after horrible dreams and it's such a crappy way to start your day. :( But I've got a busy one so no time to sit around and mope! Let's start by entering this little tag below into the following challenges:
Whimsy Stamps - September Halloween Challenge
Two Old Bats - Anything Halloween Goes
Tag-alongs and ATC's - AG/Optional Circles
The Outlawz September - Anything But a Card
The Outlawz Main Linky - September
I used one of the dies from the Tag Trio by Gina K Designs to die cut the tag from a piece of watercolor paper. I spritzed it with Pewter Mica Spray Stain and let dry. I took a scrap of watercolor paper that had some red ink on it and applied some thick black embossing powder to the torn edge, then attached that to the side of the tag. I stamped the spiderwebs, sentiment, and owl from the Owl-O-Ween STAMPtember set (collab between Whimsy & SSS) directly on the tag with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored the owl with Copics and added some black rhinestone stickers. Peace.

That little owl is so sweet flying around on that tag! Great colors, ribbon, and design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Outlawz Anything but a Card. Katrina
ReplyDeleteA fun Owl tag and some tiny circles which are perfect for our theme at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge, thanks so much for joining us.
ReplyDeleteB x
Fabulous Halloween tag Jenn! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Two Old Bats Co-Owner
Cutest hallowe’en tag I’ve seen. Love the image and the punny sentiment. xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tag!!! Thanks so much for participating in our ANYTHING BUT A CARD challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ReplyDelete