Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Boo - I Love ProMarkers New Challenge

 Hello friends!  We have a new challenge for you today at


This time we are sponsored by


Theme is:

Animals!

The image I used is called CatFlap-Florence:

I printed out my background paper from Polkadoodles and stamped the sentiments from Tracey Hey's Batty set in the upper left corner. I printed out the CatFlap-Florence from Dr. Digi and colored with Copics. I stamped another sentiment on the top of the box and fussy cut, then attached with foam tape. I finished it off with some red pearl stickers.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Passion for Markers - Masculine

Crafty Catz #719 - Anything Goes

All About Papercraft #9- Masculine

Thanks for stopping by!  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. I love this fab image and your batty background. Perfect project for my theme, thanks for sharing at PFM

    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! The perfect mix of cute and spooky for Halloween. Thanks so much for joining us at All About Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the background and the kitten—it's so incredibly cute!!! The fact that the edges are darker draws the eye right to the center of the card. It's a wonderful effect. Thank you for sharing this card in our challenge this month. Sandra from the All About Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenn, what a fabulous kitty and a wonderful card! I love that designer paper - spot on for your design. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Passion for Markers. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun halloween card and those bats in the background look fab! Thanks for joining us at All About Papercraft x

    ReplyDelete