Saturday, September 5, 2026

One Brave Moment at a Time

 Good morning, happy Saturday - I hope you have some fun planned for Labor Day weekend! I've got my daughter and the kids coming over tomorrow for tacos and fajitas - it's supposed to be chilly and rainy so no cookout for us but we always make the best of it!  I just love spending time with those little pumpkins!

I would like to enter the card below into the following challenges today:

AllSorts #857 - All Creatures Great & Small

Triple B September - Birds, Blooms, and Butterflies

Colorful Options September - Rusty Brown OR Rainbow


I kept this pretty clean and simple by stamping the owl from the Little Birdies set from Dina Wakley with Versafine Black directly on the card base, then I embossed with clear embossing powder and watercolored with the same Lindy's that I used to splash all over the page (Twig it Out from the Laurel Garden set). I added a little sentiment from my stash (Unity Stamp Co. ephemera freebie that I had received in a previous order). I finished it off by sponging the edges with some Scorched Timber Distress Ink. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment