Tuesday, September 8, 2026

do more than exist - ATC & Card

 Good morning!  I spent the entire day in my craft room yesterday and it was so soothing. Hubby went and played disc golf all day and grabbed us a pizza for dinner, such a nice relaxing day!

I would like to enter my ATC here into the following challenges:

ATC Around the World #141- Mushrooms

Tag-alongs and ATC's - AG/Optional Circles

Kreativ-Tanten Challenge #117 - Forest

Classic Design Challenge - AG/Optional Use Die Cuts

I grabbed a piece of watercolor paper that I had already colored with some Lindy's Magicals and die cut an ATC with the Artist Trading Card Creative Cut from Mama Elephant. I did some script stamping (Hero Arts Mixed Textures stamp set) on it and sponged the edges with black. I then die cut some fern leaves (mushroom & leaf dies from Hero Arts Mushrooms & Ferns Fancy Dies set) from the same paper. I die cut the mushrooms from some more scraps and colored them with my ink blending brush and some Distress Inks. I attached everything with adhesive and used foam tape on the last mushroom.

Then I turned the ATC into a card that I'd like to enter into the:

Just Add Ink #793 - Color & Inspiration




Die Cut Divas - Recycle, Reuse, & Repurpose (recylced scraps of watercolor paper for ATC & leaves)


I applied the same color Lindy's Magicals (Vintage Vines from the Garden Chronicles set) to a new piece of watercolor paper and then stamped more of the stamps from the Mixed Textures set all over it. I layered a piece of black cardstock that I had left over from another project under the ATC, then added a little text sticker from a Tim Holtz sentiment sticker book. Peace.

9 comments:

  1. Very nice!! Thanks for linking up to our September challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. Love the mushrooms. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Those mushrooms are amazing and colorful. I love that you made the ATC into a card front. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.
    Vicki - ACA Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the ideal day you had! I love this Jenn. Such a fab design. Thanks for joining in with us again at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful set, Jenn. I love your card and the matching ATC with the beautiful mushrooms.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done with the Shrooms Jenn, many thanks for joining us at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both Artist Trading Card and the card using the ATC are gorgeous. The colors are striking together. Well done! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for the Recycle, re-use & repurpose theme.

    ReplyDelete