Friday, September 11, 2026

Webby Leaf - A Colorful Life Designs

 Happy Saturday!  We have a busy weekend planned - my husband and I run a rather large cannabis competition and tradeshow event every year on Veteran's Day weekend.  This year will be our 10th event! We are accepting submissions into our competition up until Sunday, when we have a little party and let everyone who waited until the last day hang out a bit. It's a lot of fun but a lot of work! If you're interested, feel free to check us out at The Harvest Cup!

Today I have another card to share with one of the stencils from the new release at A Colorful Life Designs. This one is called Webby Leaf - and don't forget to use code JennFan10 for 10% off!

I used some Distress Oxide Inks and blended them on a piece of watercolor paper, then sponged the edges with extra black ink. I applied more Black Soot Distress Oxide ink through my Webby Leaf stencil. I stamped the images (31 from Unity Stamp Co.) directly on the background with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder, then colored the spider with Copics. 

I would like to enter my card below into the following challenges today:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Try it on Tuesday - Emboss It!

Lil Red Wagon #875 - Use a Stamp

Creative Moments #285 - Make it Cute

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment