I am having so much fun making Halloween cards! I would like to enter this one into the following challenges:
Classic Design Challenge - AG/Optional Use Die Cuts
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Stamp It! (no digis)
Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Hello Autumn
All About Papercraft #9 - Masculine
I used the Nested Coffin dies from Scrapbook.com for my shaped card - I just left one edge off of the die when I ran it through my machine, leaving the long side on the left folded. I stamped the gnome (stamps from the Witch Way set from Unity Stamp Co.) with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored with Copics, fussy cut, and attached with foam dots. I used the Ranger Tart Cranberry Mica Spray to drip down the white coffin to mimic blood, then stamped the sentiment on that. I added some die cut spider webs and some red pearl stickers. Peace.

.png)
It's kind of creepy and kind of cute at the same time. The mica spray looks suspiciously like blood. Good job?? Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous Halloween make, Jenn! Cute and spooky at the same time, lol. Your mica spray "blood" works really well too. So glad you joined our masculine challenge at All About Papercraft.
ReplyDeleteLove your fun Halloween card Jenn:) Thank you so much for joining us at All About Papercraft x
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute Halloween idea, dear Jenn. It's just adorable. The little spider is such a lovely touch, and the background is nicely spooky. Thank you for participating in our challenge this month. Sandra from the All About Design Team
ReplyDelete