Thursday, September 17, 2026

Making Spirits Bright - C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #789: All Dressed Up

 Time for another new challenge at:


C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #789

Our theme is: 

Christmas

And our sponsor is:


I used Magic Wand Girl for my card. My papers are from Doodlebug Designs. I colored with Copics and used a deckled edge circle nesting die from Mama Elephant to cut it out. I kept this one very simple to keep the focus on the sweet girl. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

The Outlawz Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

A Cut Above - Anything Goes (must use die cuts)

Paper Funday - Anything Goes/Optional Sketch

Thank you for visiting! Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I like that the background dies mimic the design in the DP. Thanks for sharing with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card, love the polka dot paper! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jenn!

    Thank you for playing along with us at LPOCF! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card!! Your little fairy is just so dear, she makes my heart happy!! Lots of wonderful work here, you certainly have a great eye for color and design. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Cut Above. I hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ ACA CT Designer

    ReplyDelete