Tuesday, September 15, 2026

ATC Hop!

 Welcome to the #ATCScrapMakes2026 IG hop!  You can find all the details for the hop on my IG page here.

I used scraps of watercolor paper and cardstock to create my ATC! I love making ATC's - sometimes I turn them into cards but more often I just tuck them into gifts or cards that I send!

I'd like to enter my ATC into the following challenges:

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #278 - L is for Leaves

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! My husband is the green thumb in our family so I can totally relate to this. Fun ATC and thanks for the chuckle. We appreciate you playing along with us at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! This is me with succulents - I may have a problem. Thanks for making me smile, and for playing with the sisters again. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fab ATC!
    Thanks for playing in the leaves with Edna & the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete