Hello! We have terrible air quality today due to the fires burning in Canada and my heart just goes out to my Canadian friends. I hope you are all safe. :( The sky has such an eerie, hazy glow to it - both the sun and the moon have appeared red in the sky, it's amazing to me how nature can be so beautiful and so terrifying at the same time.
I have one more project to share today - this one is an art journal page that I made with one of the new July stencils from A Colorful Life Designs. This one is called Hand Wreath - and don't forget to use code JennFan10 for 10% off:
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colorful Options - Red, White, and Blue OR Rainbow
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
I just had fun with this one, playing with the stencil along with some sprays, inks, die cuts, and stamps from Hero Arts. I love the freedom of art journal pages! Peace.


Another so pretty creative 'piece of art'!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
Diane CO DT
{Nellies Nest}
Lovely to see you at Allsorts with such a pretty colourful card, many thanks for joining us.
ReplyDeleteB x
Fabulous creation!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Allsorts!
A fab design and lovely rainbow colours. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteA great journal page. Super stamps, stencil and colours.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore July Challenge “Anything Goes” x