Sunday, July 26, 2026

You Can Never Have Too Much Happy

 I was playing around with my fairly new Brother Scan n Cut to see if it could cut through Yupo paper easily, so I tested it on a piece that I had colored with alcohol inks and cut out this frame below. It worked perfectly! I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

AllSorts #854 - AG/At the Seaside

Passion for Markers - Under the Sea

Time Out #318 - Mother Nature


I stamped the sentiment directly on the white card base and framed it with the die cut frame. I stamped the little turtle and seaweed from Pink & Main's Let Make Waves set with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder, then colored with Copics. I fussy cut and attached with foam tape. Peace.

7 comments:

  1. So fun!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun Ocean inspired card and perfect for our Allsorts theme, thanks so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet. I love the background and colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card Jenn and lovely colour palette …

I love the shape you have cut

    Thanks so much for joining the Passion for markers Under the sea challenge 


    Love and crafty hugs from 

Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and a fab background. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderfull sentiment Jenn! So true and I love it! Your sweet little underwater creatures are perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolute stunner! I must try that. I do neglect my Scan n Cut. Thanks for joining us at Time Out:)

    ReplyDelete