Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Mixed Media Moth

Good morning!  We are picking up the youngest granddaughter Mille, age 4, for her sleepover today! She has not slept over alone without her sissies since she was about a year old! We are taking her out for tacos and ice cream, then movie night with Grammy. :)  Tomorrow we'll spend some time in my craft room before we bring her home. I am such a lucky lady and I know it!

I would like to enter the card below into the following challenges today:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Make Your Own Background

Time Out #318 - Mother Nature

Stencil Fun - AG/Optional Patterns

Art Nudge 726C

I used a mixed media technique to create my background, layering inks, sprays, and texture pastes with a stencil. I stamped the moth from Unity Stamp Co. Nocturnal Nature set first with Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxide Ink (and the bigger words) and then again with Versafine Black and embossed with a clear sparkly embossing powder, then added some rhinestone stickers to his wings. I . Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment