Wednesday, July 22, 2026

All Dressed Up - Play Day

Have you seen these adorable new images from All Dressed Up?!?

This is Fireman Play:

And this is Play Day:

I used Play Day for my card, cropped close so I could focus on her adorable face: 

I created my background by blending Distress Oxide Ink on watercolor paper, then applying gray ink through my Patterned Noise stencil from A Colorful Life Designs. I colored with Copics and used a filmstrip die to cut her out. I added some die cut hearts and a little sticker sentiment from Funky Fossil.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Just Add Ink #790- Stencils and/or Dies

..........................................................................

I loved the Play Day image so much, I made 2 cards with her for today! LOL I'd like to enter this one below into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Add Some Text

Cupcake Inspirations #639

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - Mood Board

Colorful Options July - Red, White, and Blue OR Rainbow

I created my background by blending Candied Apple, Tumbled Glass, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks on a piece of watercolor paper. I then used the Dotted Cover die from Pink & Main (holy crap - it's on sale for $6!  I paid $20! LOL) to cut out my background and attached the "together" definition at the top. I die cut a heart and dragged the edges through the Candied Apple, then spritzed with water so it would drip around the heart. Once dry, I added the "together" sticker to it. I printed Play Day, colored with Copics, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment