Wednesday, July 22, 2026

All Dressed Up - Play Day

Have you seen these adorable new images from All Dressed Up?!?

This is Fireman Play:

And this is Play Day:

I used Play Day for my card, cropped close so I could focus on her adorable face: 

I created my background by blending Distress Oxide Ink on watercolor paper, then applying gray ink through my Patterned Noise stencil from A Colorful Life Designs. I colored with Copics and used a filmstrip die to cut her out. I added some die cut hearts and a little sticker sentiment from Funky Fossil.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Just Add Ink #790- Stencils and/or Dies

..........................................................................

I loved the Play Day image so much, I made 2 cards with her for today! LOL I'd like to enter this one below into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Add Some Text

Cupcake Inspirations #639

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - Mood Board

Colorful Options July - Red, White, and Blue OR Rainbow

I created my background by blending Candied Apple, Tumbled Glass, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks on a piece of watercolor paper. I then used the Dotted Cover die from Pink & Main (holy crap - it's on sale for $6!  I paid $20! LOL) to cut out my background and attached the "together" definition at the top. I die cut a heart and dragged the edges through the Candied Apple, then spritzed with water so it would drip around the heart. Once dry, I added the "together" sticker to it. I printed Play Day, colored with Copics, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape. Peace. 

5 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are super cute Jenn! I love the way you’ve coloured your girl in the close up with the shadows for her glasses! So fabulous! And your background stencil matches with the fun and cute image so well. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloured image is adorable! You've done such a good job colouring her. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenn, two beautiful cards, love the first one, reminds me of the photo strips that came with school photos. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the prize draw....
    Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are adorable. I love your no line coloring. Thank you for playing with us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete