Monday, July 27, 2026

Happy BEE-day!

 Good morning! I had such a great weekend - we had a party for my adult son on Friday with the family, then I went to a local farm for "Botanicals and Brews" event on Saturday, and Sunday I got to spend the day in my craft room! Today I'm off to do some clothes shopping - unfortunately we have yet another service to attend tonight for a friend of ours who passed away from cancer. 51 years old, left 4 daughters.  Just heartbreaking. :(   The past couple of years have really impressed upon me how short life really is and how you just never know. It's made me focus a little more on what's really important.

On that note, I have a cheerful card I'd like to share today and I'll enter it into the following challenges:

LeighSB Designs #53 - Summer Buzz or Anything Goes


Crafty Calendar - Happy Birthday

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

I layered the Honeycomb backdrop cover plate die from Lawn Fawn on top of my bright yellow cardstock base. I printed out the image from LeighSBDesigns, colored with Copics, fussy cut and attached with foam tape. I printed out the sentiment separately, used a die cut from Emily Moore Designs to cut it out, and attached it with adhesive after sponging the edges with a touch of black ink. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment