I have one more project for today - this one is a tag for the following challenges:
The Little Things - AG/Flamingos or Elephants
Tag-alongs and ATC's - AG/Favorite Colors
Make My Monday #283 - Wedding/Love
I created my tag with my Tag Trio die from Gina K Designs - I used a background that I had in my stash with some pale pink & green inks blended on it. I stamped the elephant from the Stackable Cuties set at Mama Elephant with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder, colored with Copics and used a heart die to cut him out, adding some rhinestone stickers around him. I sponged the edges with black and tied a piece of black twine through it. Peace.

A very cute Elephant tag, thanks so much for sharing with us at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
So cute! Wonderful tag!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at The Little Things!
The Little Things Challenge – Co Owner
ATC Around The World Challenge - Owner
The Dream Factory Challenge – Co Owner
Gismo`s kreative Seite
xoxo Conny
such a cute tag, thank you for sharing this with us at MMM
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet little tag, Jenn! The tiny elephant is just too cute! Thanks a lot for playing along with the The Little Things. Rosi x
ReplyDeleteYou might also be interested in this challenge blog:
Dream Factory
Hi, Your tag is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM. Caz. DT.
ReplyDelete