Sunday, July 26, 2026

Hand Wreath - Love

 Good morning!  I have another card to share with one of the new stencils from the July release at:


This one is called Hand Wreath:

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Just Us Girls #833 - Anything Goes Stencil Week

Colorful Options July - Rainbow or Red, White, and Blue

Just Add Ink #790 - Dies, Stencils, or Both

I made this with the reverse stencil technique on a piece of watercolor paper and kept it very simple - I just added some rainbow colored rhinestone stickers and die cut the word LOVE, then sponged the edges with black.

Cute side story: When my 7-year-old granddaughter RaeRae slept over recently, she saw this card and asked if she could give it to Grampy.  Of course I said yes - she took the card and wrote in black marker under the word LOVE "Grampy".  OMG she melts our hearts. LOL 

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Jenn... your granddaughter would melt my heart as well. Adorable and wonderful taste in cards. Love the new stencil...I will check it out. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity and your backstory with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete