Thursday, July 23, 2026

C.R.A.F.T. #785 - Christmas

 Hi all!  I'm super excited to announce that I am now on the Design Team for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog!  

Our challenge #785 is a Christmas theme - we have a couple of sponsors this time around and I used the image from Star Stampz called The Nutcracker Holiday:

I used papers from Unity Stamp Co. and colored the image in coordinating colors, using the stitched edge arch dies to cut her out (also from Unity). I added some die cut snowflakes and a kraft sentiment along the bottom. I like the non-traditional, soft look of this Christmas card. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Die Cut Divas - Christmas in July

Crafter's Cafe - AG/Christmas in July

Make My Monday - Christmas in July

Classic Design Challenge - AG/Any Holiday

Inkspirational - Christmas in July

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet scene under the pretty Christmas Tree, Jenn, with Clara finding her nutcracker soldier! A pretty design framing in the arches and using the pastel colors! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational: Christmas in July! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Jenn - I love your delicate coloring here. This is one of my favorite scenes from the Nutcracker, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Love the image and the patterned papers you chose. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete