We've got some really nice weather here on the East coast right now - expecting some rain today and tomorrow, along with lower temps, so I can do some cooking INSIDE the house! LOL Don't get me wrong, I appreciate grilling outside but I do miss my kitchen after a few days! I think I'll make fried chicken sandwiches for dinner tonight, we have some yummy brioche rolls that will be perfect for something like that!
I would like to enter my card below into the following challenges today:
Passion for Markers 847 - Under the Sea
AllSorts #854 - AG/At the Seaside
Just Add Ink #790 - Dies, Stencils, or Both
I created my background by blending Distress Oxide Inks in Cracked Pistachio and Spiced Marmalade through a mermaid scale stencil. I spritzed with water and let it dry, then used a strip to stamp the sentiment on, inked the edges and added some pearl stickers to it. The digi image I used is called Sammy from Miss Sandia's Ko-Fi shop, I colored her with Copics and a white gel pen, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape. Peace.



.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment