I have ONE final Christmas in July card to share today! This one is for the following challenges:
Jaded Blossom July - AG or Christmas in July
Crafter's Cafe - AG or Christmas in July
Christmas Kickstart #112 - Grace Us with Your Presents
Classic Design Challenge - AG or Any Holiday
Inkspirational - Christmas in July
Funny story - a long time ago I bought these Christmas paper pads from Craft Consortium called Made by Elves but I really didn't know what I was buying. They were supposed to be layering pieces, but I didn't realize that until I had already used a bunch of what I THOUGHT were just ephemera pieces. LOL So I have pieces leftover that are just fun to play around with. I used one of them with the Snow Globe die from Jaded Blossom to create a holiday scene inside a snow globe. I used coordinating papers for the background and to die-cut for the snow globe base sentiment. Peace.


No comments:
Post a Comment