Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Farm Animals

Hello all! I have a cute little tag to share today, I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:

TGIF Challenge #586

Tag-alongs & ATC's - AG/Optional Favorite Colors

The Little Things #06 - AG/Optional Elephants or Flamingos

Color Hues #137

I stamped the little cow, sentiment, and pattern (stamp set from Stampin' Up!) on a piece of white cardstock, embossed and colored with Copics, then die cut with a tag die. I stamped the pattern again on a separate piece, embossed it, cut it into a strip and sponged the edges with black, then glued it on the tag and trimmed the edges. Tied the tag off with a couple of coordinating ribbons to finish it off.

....................................

While I'm on the subject of farm animals - I have one more project today - this one is a card for the following challenges:

Conjurer of Dreams July Free Image Challenge

Krafty Chicks #829 - Clean & Simple

I ran my kraft cardstock base through my woodgrain embossing folder. I used a little piece of a bandana DP from Doodlebug Designs, die cut the twigs, then layered the free image on top with foam tape. I added the word WILD to it, sponging the edges with brown ink. Peace. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute tag, Jenn! Perfect for our challenge at TGIF! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet little tag. Love the theme and love the cute pattern in red.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete