Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Farm Animals

Hello all! I have a cute little tag to share today, I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:

TGIF Challenge #586

Tag-alongs & ATC's - AG/Optional Favorite Colors

The Little Things #06 - AG/Optional Elephants or Flamingos

Color Hues #137

I stamped the little cow, sentiment, and pattern (stamp set from Stampin' Up!) on a piece of white cardstock, embossed and colored with Copics, then die cut with a tag die. I stamped the pattern again on a separate piece, embossed it, cut it into a strip and sponged the edges with black, then glued it on the tag and trimmed the edges. Tied the tag off with a couple of coordinating ribbons to finish it off.

....................................

While I'm on the subject of farm animals - I have one more project today - this one is a card for the following challenges:

Conjurer of Dreams July Free Image Challenge

Krafty Chicks #829 - Clean & Simple

I ran my kraft cardstock base through my woodgrain embossing folder. I used a little piece of a bandana DP from Doodlebug Designs, die cut the twigs, then layered the free image on top with foam tape. I added the word WILD to it, sponging the edges with brown ink. Peace. 

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute tag, Jenn! Perfect for our challenge at TGIF! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet little tag. Love the theme and love the cute pattern in red.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, love that cow...great job, thanks for shairing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Have a great day! Cheers, Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun little Cow and pretty design with the red, many thanks for sharing at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is it about cows that are just so adorable! Love your sweet tag, Jenn! Thanks for sharing it with us at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable tag! That cow is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at TGIFC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute cow! He sure makes a fun birthday tag, especially with the fun pattern on the top and bottom. Thanks for playing along with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little cow tag you've created! Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, how cute is this!!!♥ Such a fun tag!! ...love the little pigs, too! Thank you so much for playing along with the The Little Things. Rosi x
    You might also be interested in this challenge blog:
    Dream Factory

    ReplyDelete