Good morning! I have one more last red, white, and blue card that I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
AllSorts #854 - AG/At the Seaside
Colorful Options - Red, White, and Blue OR Rainbow
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #218
My image is called Ships Ahoy from All Dressed Up - I colored with Copics and used a scalloped edge nesting square die to cut out. Papers are from Doodlebug Designs, I added a little sentiment sticker and a couple of buttons to finish it off. Peace.



.png)
She is absolutely darling!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
Diane CO DT
{Nellies Nest}
Beautiful card, darling image and card design! Glad you shared your card with us at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute image and beautifully done card. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteGreat fun Seaside card, many thanks for joining us again at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable. I love the image you used. I also adore the pattern paper you used on this card. Thank you for playing with us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.
ReplyDeleteNora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge