I forgot it was almost the end of the month so I have ONE MORE project for today... LOL This is for the following challenges:
Conjurer of Dreams ATC Challenge (July ATC sheet required)
Crafter's Cafe - AG/Christmas in July
Classic Design Challenge - AG/Any Holiday
Krafty Chicks #830 - Masculine
Inkspirational - Christmas in July
I used the freebie images posted on the Conjurer of Dreams ATC Challenge page here to make a set of 3 ATC's. I did some fussy cutting and layering with foam dots, etc. I added some holiday sentiment stickers from my stash. Peace.

.png)
Spectacular project! It’s not often you see Santa out of his suit having fun! Thank you for playing with the MASCULINE themed project with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
ReplyDeleteDiane - KCC DT
What fun ATC's with Santa and his elf on the beach, Jenn! - this must be the day after Christmas! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Christmas in July! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteThese are fun ATCs, a summer dressed Santa is perfect for Christmas in July. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.
ReplyDelete