Friday, July 31, 2026

Hope Your Day is Pure Magic

Good morning and happy Friday! We have a bonus challenge for you this week at Color Dare!

My 3 colors I chose are aqua, green, and yellow:

I used a piece of watercolor paper that had tooth to it, I like the texture look of it with the Distress Oxide Inks blended on it. I stamped the mushrooms (Hello Fungi Hero Arts) with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored with Copics and used a stitched edge nested arch die (Unity Stamp Co. Scallops & Arches) to cut it out. I added some die cuts from the Mushrooms & Ferns die set from Hero Arts. I stamped the sentiment directly on the background, splattered some black ink on it, and sponged the edges with more black ink. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Passion for Markers - Use 3 of Something (colors AND mushrooms AND ferns)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Time Out #318 - Mother Nature

Peace.

7 comments:

  1. Great color combo and it's perfect for your theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Jenn! Love the cute sentiment with the image & ferns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment is perfect for this image, a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous background and I like your Mother Nature elements with the mushrooms, flowers and leaves! Thank you for sharing this fun card with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cute mushrooms and that background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colour combo!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fiddlehead ferns and toadstools - a magical combination indeed. I love your color choices, too. So glad you shared this beauty with us at Time Out this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete