Thursday, July 16, 2026

Head Up Gorgeous

 Good morning!  Tags have quickly become one of my favorite things to make - I have amassed quite a collection of them. I don't use them often but I can always add them to a card or grab one to quickly tie onto a gift! I would like to enter my tag below into the following challenges:

The Little Things #06 - AG/Flamingo or Elephant

Tag-alongs & ATC's - AG/Favorite Color

Try it on Tuesday - Animals Real or Imaginary

I grabbed a previously made background and die cut a tag out of it. I stamped the flamingo & sentiment from Tracey Hey with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I added some rhinestone stickers and a die cut heart and tied it off with a ribbon! Peace.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely tag with great colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATC's) challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you so much for playing along with the The Little Things. Rosi x
    You might also be interested in this challenge blog:
    Dream Factory

    ReplyDelete