Sunday, October 27, 2024

I Need 20 Minutes

 Yesterday I sat at the computer while my husband read me scores from 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.  We run a cannabis competition that culminates in a big trade show at a local convention center in Worcester, Massachusetts every year on Veteran's Day weekend.  October is so busy for me, I tend to cry a lot.  LOL  I'm a crier - I cry when I'm happy, sad, hurt, mad, stressed - I think you get the point. So I FORCE myself to take a break and spend time in my craft room when I feel myself getting completely stressed out.  Two years ago I had a grand mal seizure on October 28 - I was dehydrated and super stressed out - and I've learned to take better care of myself since then. So here's today's stress-relieving project that I'd like to enter into the following challenges:

WeLove2Create #10 - Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (Optional Lots of Leaves)

Fab n' Funky - Autumn or Halloween

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #255 - H is for Halloween

Try it on Tuesday - Halloween



Hocus Pocus is one of my favorite Halloween movies - I combined the Full Moon set (sold out) and the Wackadoo set, both from Ink Road Stamps. I stamped the images using Versafine Black ink and a clear embossing powder. My background was made by using Lindy's Magicals on watercolor paper - I chose colors that I wouldn't normally choose and I love the way this came out.  I also love the way that the Lindy's Magicals work - you get different results every time.  They're literally... magical.  LOL  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. What a creative idea for a Halloween card!!! Loving your background. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete