Sunday, October 6, 2024

stand tall

 Busy day - my daughter brought the kids over for the day and I made them tacos and fajitas, we had a fun day!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

613 Avenue - Anything Goes/Optional Lots of Leaves

Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes/Optional Autumn Colors

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Things with Wings

AllSorts - Anything Goes/Falling Leaves



When I make square cards, they are usually 5.25x5.25, which leaves me with another smaller sized card - I save these and use them for simple cards later.  For this one, I used some flamingo papers I had in my stash along with a monstera leaf die - sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely summery caed, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful paper and gorgeous card made with it.
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tropical vibes on this! Thank you for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you fo joing Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete