Tuesday, October 15, 2024

EEK!

I don't have a lot of time to spend in my craft room this time of year, but I make a point of taking care of my mental health so I spent a couple of hours in there today!  LOL  I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

LeighSB Designs #33 - Anything Goes/Optional Catoween

Halloween Crafts All Year Long #19 - Anything Goes

Die Cut Divas - Anything Goes on a Card for World Card Making Day

A Cut Above - Anything Goes

Try a Sketch on Tuesday #657





My digi stamp is from Leigh SB Designs, colored with alcohol markers.  I used some papers from my stash and a cool die cut frame with spider webs and a die cut sentiment.  Peace. 

4 comments:

  1. Fun monochromatic Halloween card. Adorable cat image and awesome border frame. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's October, "Double, Triple, the Die Cut Fun".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great fun card! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas this month. Arlene, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, what an eye-catching Halloween card! I love that spider frame, and your beautiful coloring of the cat!! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try a Sketch on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background is fabulous and I love the image! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete