Sunday, October 13, 2024

Creepier

 I had so much fun at the wedding we went to last night... maybe a little too much... hee hee  Here's a pic of my handsome hubby and I:


We've been married for 31 years now and I would marry him again tomorrow.  :)

I'd like to enter the below card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Add Texture

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge - Anything Halloween Goes

Paper Funday - Anything Goes/Optional Colors of Fall

We Love 2 Create - Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/Optional Autumn Colors



I created my background by using sponge daubers on Distress Ink and blending on watercolor paper.  My spiders & web are actually stickers with little gemstones on them.  I added some extra gemstone stickers and a sentiment sticker from a Tim Holtz sticker book.  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I like the soft background and color combination on your card. Nice! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete